5.04.2009

Justin & Skyla: Engaged

Saturday afternoon I had a first...the first engagement session in my own back yard! Whohoo! Justin and Skyla wanted a willow tree in their shots...well, there happens to be one in the sheep pasture. They also wanted a creek which a neighboring farm has. So now I now my own "studio" of sorts and I couldn't be happier with the results. These two lovebirds were so much fun to work with. Whether it was walking through sheep poop, high grass, muddy water, laying in a very rough field, or scaling a rail fence, they were up for the challenge. I wish I could do their wedding this summer, but it's during our family vacation. Skyla just finished grad school the day before the shoot...congratulations, girl! They are getting married at the church I went to when I was a student at Messiah College. It's a small world, for real. Justin & Skyla, your love for each other is so beautiful and pure and I know you looking forward to spending the rest of your lives together. And now...my favorites






















3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Those pictures are so impressive! Skyla & Justin look gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/14/2009

    Congrats!
    Great pics! Beautiful couple in a beautiful countryside.

    Love,
    Cousin Mary Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the third from the bottom. LOVE it. well done.

    ReplyDelete