6.17.2009

Cameron & Leah: Soaked In Love

"The sun is out, let's run outside for some pictures!"...
"Oh no, it's starting to rain again."...
"I see a blue sky, can we snag the two of you a little bit outside?"...
"Better run inside, it's getting dark."

These were our conversations all day Saturday during Cameron & Leah's wedding. Eric and I were so confident that it wouldn't rain that we didn't even take the umbrellas that we ALWAYS take to weddings. Not a smart choice on our end. But really, who cares if it rains on your wedding day, you still get married and that's the most important part. There were plenty of inside photo opps for us, the weather just made it more challenging. Old fashioned cars, a quaint little church on a hill, a historic manor, and a beautiful bride and handsome groom...what else could we want as photographers?

The love these two shared for each other was so precious. They showed a slideshow at the reception and they are one of the only couples I know to have captured their actual engagement proposal on video. Tears filled my eyes as I watched the screen and then watched the two of them sitting there in real life. Their love is continually deepening for each other. When Cameron looks at Leah, it's a look of pure adoration...he is faint with love. That is why I love my job. Not everyone gets to witness love like that so closely. It makes me believe in the institution of marriage all the more. I'm not leaving you, baby...for better or worse, sickness and health, TILL DEATH TO US PART. Here's to your future together. May you grow more radiant as the years go by.








































No comments:

Post a Comment