2.03.2010

Packin' Our Bags

I could burst with excitement so instead I'll just let the cat out of the bag...Eric and I are headed to Virginia Beach, Va early Friday morning to meet with a birth mother who selected our family profile for adoption! She is due to give birth to a baby girl on February 19th and we are so excited to meet her. Yes, there are details to work out, yes, I've been nesting like crazy the past two days, and yes, there are many unknowns but we are taking life one minute at a time right now. We know that our faithful God will fill in all the blanks and help us to get connected to the right people at the right time. We know our schedules will all work out and we know that we are soon going to be bringing home our daughter to meet her big brother, Malakai and the rest of the family members (Gideon, Cookie, and Bubbles). So be praying for us as we anticipate a new transition in our lives. My camera is ready to be worked over :) February really is the month of love. Just two years ago, we brought home little Malakai to join our family. Our hearts are filled to overflowing right now as you can all imagine.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/03/2010

    P-R-A-Y-I-N-G!
    -meg hoover

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay yay yay yay yay yay YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/05/2010

    Blessings to you as you enter this new phase of life! God is faithful and is right by your side! Lean on Him! :) I'm very excited for you! :)

    Kristen Inch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Regina,
    Your Photographs are beautiful - you have a real talent. I happened upon your page when I was on my friend - Val's facebook page and saw your page listed - Radiant Images - I spent some time looking at all your photos - I love photography as well - Anyhow... as I looked at your photos and your family - I realized that you look very familiar - I am thinking that we may have went to Messiah together... I gratuated in 2001 ( a year early) I was suppose to graduate in 2002.. I was a bio-premed major.... Anyhow - I just wanted to say hi and wish you many blessings to your family. You are a wonderful photographer. I hav been a photographer since I was little - I took three years of photography in high school and always have a camera at my side. I always thought if I did it professionally - that it would take away the fun.... you show me that that is not true - you seem to love what you do. Many blessings to you - we will be praying about the adoption of your little girl.
    In His Joy,
    Liz, Jeremy, Josiah & Alizah

    ReplyDelete