8.12.2010

Jeremiah & Ashley: Wedding

August is always assumed to be the most hot and humid month of the year, but I think this year July has it beat by a long shot. I sometimes sweat just thinking about doing weddings in August, but Jer & Ashley were married on the first Saturday of the month and it was a beautiful "no humidity" day. What a nice break! After the ceremony in Millersville, the reception was held at Landis Valley Museum in the yellow barn. So fun to photograph in the rustic, shaded setting. And everyone loved the carriage rides, games for the kids (I spied some adults blowing bubbles too), and sparkling lemonade . The happy couple is honeymooning in Florida and then moving back to Slippery Rock area where they met in college. Jer & Ash, God has clearly led your paths of life together and I believe you are supported by many people who will stand with you and agree to help make your marriage last forever.




























































1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lovely pictures! I am 30 and unmarried, I have attended six different weddings in six different wedding venues and I think I am ready now for my own. I would love to get clicked like this on my wedding day. Hats off to the photographer, well done!

    ReplyDelete