8.09.2010

Leaman Family

John & Nancy celebrated 40 years of marriage on February 21st. Their youngest daughter, Megan came to me and wanted to give them the gift of family portraits at their home. I can't think of any parents who don't love this idea. From Connecticut, Washington D.C, and Harrisburg they all gathered. We had a great evening together enjoying the surprisingly cool August weather. I even got to take some peaches and vanilla ice cream home as a wonderful treat on my drive home. Now that is what "getting paid well" really means :)




















1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/09/2010

    Oh! I LOVE this family!!!!!
    Craig and I were co-workers at Messiah for a number of years - and I have become great friends with him and his wife Tashya (Megan's older sister)! The entire family is wonderful, talented and so gracious! Don't they have a beautiful home, too! So fun! Great pics!
    Love,
    Meg Jones Hoover

    ReplyDelete