9.07.2010

Marvin & Dori...and Baby Landis

Dori wanted to have some maternity portraits done but asked for a mini session instead of a full one. No problem here :) Over this past weekend, our two families went camping. I told her to bring along a nice outfit and we'd go have some fun. What a blast! There is always something very special about maternity portraits but this time it felt different for a couple of reasons. One being that Dori is a dear friend of mine and she has such a tender heart for children. I know she is going to be one incredible momma. The second reason it feels different to photograph someone's baby belly right now is because I actually have one of my own. It's such a miraculous season of life to experience and I am understanding more and more the sweetness of capturing babies in the womb. You'll notice a few of Dori and I together. I asked Eric to do that for us so we always remember this season of life that we shared as mothers-in-waiting, she being 10 weeks ahead of me in our pregnancies. We couldn't be more excited to meet Baby Landis in just a few short weeks.

























3 comments:

  1. Looking good Regina! :)
    Blessings to you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to meet all these babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina, these are WONDERFUL! I'm so glad you got to do this for Dori; what a treasure for her and Marvin in the days to come. :)

    ReplyDelete