10.15.2010

Denlinger Family

What a sweet bunch! Mandie contacted me a few months ago to do family portraits and 5-year anniversary shots at their farm this fall. Mason (3.5) and Bayley (2) were adorable. Not so sure about getting pictures taken but with a little help from Grandma, toys, and candy they made it! Todd & Mandie's 5th anniversary is actually today (congrats you two!) and their wedding reception was held at the barn where they now live. How special. I really enjoyed watching this husband and wife interacting. Nothing was forced or awkward between them. I could sense the trust and love they had for each other. I felt like I was doing an engagement session. They told me that they kissed more for pictures during my session with them then on their actual wedding day...what can I say, I love photographing love :)































No comments:

Post a Comment