10.13.2010

Karrie: Senior

She jumped out of the vehichle with one shoe off and one shoe on. "I threw a bunch of shoes in the car and I guess I forgot one at home." I knew I'd like her from that first conversation! So we looked through her other shoe options and decided to go with heels even after she told me she "never wears heels". I met Karrie's family 4 years ago when I photographed her sister, Katie's senior portraits. Then two years later, it was her sister, Kristie's turn and now this week, Karrie's. A beautiful family of women for sure!

Karrie is a senior at Donegal HS where she plays field hockey and runs track and field. She has two dogs, (who are traditionally a part of the senior session) a duck named Daisy, and a turtle. Can you tell she works at a pet store? She is planning on going to college next fall and would love to go on a long term missions trip at some point as well. She carries a sweet aroma around her and it was a joy getting to know her better during our extra long session. Meet Karrie...































No comments:

Post a Comment