4.16.2012

Joyful Reunion

Eric was gone on a business trip to South Carolina for 6 entire days. I packed my week with extra activities and had lots of outings with friends and had friends over to our house. Joined the local library, dined at Chick-fil-a for the first time, snuggled with my boys, and we made it! Early Sunday morning (around 1am), dear Daddy came home and it was a joyful reunion! The boys couldn't wait to jump on him, play in the sandbox with him, watch him shoot his bow, and just be together. I felt like a puppy too :) Distance does make the heart grow fonder. That's the longest we've ever been apart in our almost 9 years of marriage. Glad we survived and thankful that his job can keep him local. Life is meant to be shared with someone and I'm so blessed that my someone is Eric Ray Martin! Below is the sandbox fun I captured last night.










No comments:

Post a Comment