4.06.2012

Martin Family

It was a beautiful spring evening to take portraits of a dear little family. Complete with tall pasture grass, weeping willow, and Easter bunnies. And they happen to be my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew. Yeah, it was a super fun session! Tirza was just a little peanut when I last did their family photos so Amber was ready for an update. We only had to chase down the bunnies twice and Prentice giggled with delight when he got to hold one. Tirza takes good care of her pets. Jason and Amber, your family is precious and I was honored to capture these fleeting moments of the love you share together. Enjoy a few of my favorites.







































2 comments:

  1. You are ONE AWESOME photographer!!! Of course, it helps to have ONE AWESOME family to work with. And you captured their personalities EXTREMELY well!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roanna4/08/2012

    This last photo is now my desktop wallpaper- I'm so blessed by this beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete