10.21.2012

Fall Fun

They can hear him coming way before the truck is even visible. My dad's truck provides hours of fun for our boys. Beeping the horn, turning the steering wheel, riding on the back, etc. Every boy's dream. Isaac tried on Grandpa's gloves the other night. He's got some growing to do. We tried to do some family pictures this weekend since the weather was so nice and I have yet to capture a photo of me with all three of my children. Isaac would have none of it. We had to settle for separate shots of Eric and the kids and then me and the kids. Yup, these are the best we could get. Can you tell how happy Isaac feels about our request? Ah yes...guess we'll just have to keep practicing. Our "real" family portrait session is next weekend. Pray that Isaac decides to cooperate and that mommy stays calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment