10.01.2012

Wedding Bells

On Saturday, Eric and I (and Hadassah) went to our dear friends, Joe & Melissa's wedding. It's been a long time since we were guests and not photographers at a wedding and let me just say, it's a whole different world on the other side of the camera! Honestly, we felt like we missed 3/4 of the storyline of the day because we were only there for the ceremony and reception with no other requirements. I really missed being part of the whole day from start to finish, but with my two-week old baby girl there, I was thankful to just snap a few pictures, eat some food, and dance with my husband for a few moments. The day was perfect. Incredible location, incredible decor, and incredible couple. My heart was full to overflowing, so the tears were falling as I watched these two individuals become one. God is faithful to ALL that He has promised! Joe & Melissa...the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment