12.04.2012

The Big Brothers

Yesterday afternoon, I took advantage of the 65 degree December weather and had a mini photo session with my two sons. We didn't even need coats! Both of them have birthdays this month. Malakai will turn 5 and Isaac will turn 2. Malakai could literally be a model and followed my directions like he was an adult. He even asked me one time, "Mommy, do you want my thumb in or out of my pocket?" Yeah, that's my almost five-year old. Then there is my almost two-year old. Asking him to sit still and smile is like telling a lightning bolt exactly where to strike. So I just follow him around and keep clicking my shutter, hoping that something will be focused and capture his personality. I'm very happy with the outcome and we were laughing a lot which helped. The ones of the boys at the end are some of my favorites I have ever captured of them so far. Their love for each other oozes out through these images. I love these guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment