12.10.2013

20 Minutes Of Glory

Yes, it was worth it. Three snowsuits. Three coats. Three hats. Six boots. And six mittens later. Then putting all those same things on myself. Taking my big camera along. Throwing snowballs at Gideon. Pulling and pushing the sled with three kids in it. I had my best, "This is so much fun!" face on. We made a snowman. Isaac knocked off the snowman's head. Hadassah dumped out of the sled on more than one occasion. The five year old got snow down his back. The two year old ripped off his gloves. I tripped holding Hadassah and banged my elbow, hard, on the driveway. Malakai thought it was hilarious. Momma didn't think it was nearly as funny. Neither did my funny bone. And then the one year old got all done. 20 minutes of glory, friends...all worth it for the naps that are now in progress. Snow days ARE so much fun ;)












1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there "KIDDO"! It is wonderful what our kids do for us. This brought back a lot of memories of wild "Landis" events in the snow. love ya! Dad

    ReplyDelete