12.17.2013

My Messenger Turns Six

My first born has always enjoyed getting his pictures taken. I thought it had a lot to do with me being such an awesome mom and coach, but then I had more children and realized it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with his personality and who he is. He's got the heart of a lamb. Gentle. Kind. Loving. Thoughtful. Patient. He carries joy in all circumstances. He's a lover. Malakai's name means "my messenger" and we are convinced he's got a message that is going to change the world! Today, he needs two hands to show how old he is and in about 60 minutes when he bounds through the basement door from his room, he is going to have a smile on his face all day long. This kid loves to celebrate. Loves to have fun. Loves to show his dimples. Eric and I are so honored to be his parents and we couldn't be more proud of the young man he is becoming. We are so thankful that God found us you, Malakai! Happy birthday, sweet boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment