12.30.2013

The Happy Holidays

It really is the most wonderful time of the year. And the most chaotic. With two birthdays in December, at times the whole month's calendar feels a bit overwhelming. We plan too much. Eat too much. Receive too much. But we also laugh more, hug more and hang out with friends/family more. Today as I undecorated the house from all things Christmas and Eric went back to work after a week off (which was so fun), I found myself thankful that the old routine was being set back in place. Yes, Malakai still has off school a few more days, but things are returning to normal. Funny how us human beings crave that. After 6 parties (either birthday celebrations or holiday family get togethers) over the last 10 days, this momma is spent. I did have my camera out quite a bit and am thankful that we could capture some very special moments in the life of our family.































No comments:

Post a Comment