9.10.2007

Steph-Sept. 8th

County Park is a special and beautiful place to me. Eric and I had our engagement portraits taken there and so I like to go back and take wedding portraits and senior portraits there too. It's always so incredibly landscaped and colorful. Steph and her mom came down from Coatesville for a Saturday evening photo shoot with me. We had a lot of fun, even if we were sweating quite a bit. Steph has a sweet spirit all over her and those green eyes of hers are very captivating. I hope you can enjoy your field hockey season this year. I know it's frustrating to not be winning games. If nothing else, enjoy the other friendships on the team. As you prepare for college next year, I know you will pick the best school for you (I can still put a plug in for Messiah, even if your sisters went there, it really is a great college!) Enjoy some of my favorites, Steph and thanks for giving me the opportunity to do your senior portraits.