9.27.2007

Jesse & Mary-Sept. 22nd

My assistant Kelly and I had a great day last Saturday shooting a wedding in Columbia, PA. The ceremony was in a small beautiful stained glass church. Afterwards, the bridal party (and the photographers) loaded up on a big limo bus and headed up to Chiques Rock overlook for some bridal party pictures. The reception was in downtown Columbia at a place called A Taste of Styles. Kelly and I agree that we've never had better food! It was so scrumptious. The thing that was really fun and unique about this wedding was that there was a lot of kids invovled. There were 4 flower girls and two ringbearers. You just never know what they'll do. That's why I love it, because they are so unpredictable. The dance floor was hopping all night. I found myself laughing hysterically at some of the moves the guests were pulling out. Jesse and Mary, I pray that you would enjoy married life to its fullest. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your wedding day.