10.01.2007

Tessa-Sept. 29th

On Saturday morning, I got Tessa to wake up early and do a photo shoot with me in Mount Joy. That's a big sacrifice to give up a Saturday morning that could have been spent sleeping in for a high school senior. Tessa plays field hockey and track at Donegal High School. They just so happen to be a big LMH rival. It seems every year they go back and forth winning and losing to each other. Tessa is a friend of my sister-in-law, Roanna so that's how I had the opportunity to meet her and do her pictures. We had a lot of fun at the Gingrich property. They have so many beautiful backdrops and it was fun to see Tessa's gentle and sweet spirit come out more and more as I snapped away. Tessa, enjoy this last year of high school. It will go fast. I pray that you would know which college you are to go to for medicine. I know that LORD has great plans for your future.