10.30.2007

Wenger Family-October 28th

Finally, fall is here! I love having crisp weather when I am working. I enjoyed doing this family photo shoot outside at a beautiful farm in Manheim. This family is so much fun as you'll see below. I asked them if they wanted to do a funny portrait and they scrambled around the farm to find a pitch fork, shovel, sledge hammer, and even a gun! Grandpa Wenger even got in on the fun when he tied his hanky in knots at all four corners and put it on his head! We were all roaring! I had photographed sections of the extended family before. It took three different photo shoots to get them all done, and now I think the 40 member Wenger family is completed. It was so fun to meet each one of you and watch as your different personalities came to life. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do this for your growing family.