10.24.2007

Hostetler Family-Oct. 23rd

The rain held off yesterday just enough for us to get this family photo shoot in at Little Chiques Park in Mount Joy, before the downpour later on in the evening. This family was fun for me to photograph because they wanted me to capture some special moments with their family to put into their adoption profile. Eric and I are in the process of adopting as well, so it meant a lot for me to be able to do this for them. Their story is definitely amazing! Their little girl, Zoe is full of energy and spunk. Her personality definitely didn't take long to come out. Andrew and Barb, I pray that as you are preparing for your second adoption, you will find peace in knowing that the LORD will (and already has) picked the perfect little baby for your growing family. Enjoy the journey.