10.16.2007

Gochenaur Family-Oct. 15th

The 40 minute drive down to the Buck is worth it for this family. I feel like I've known the Gochenaur's for many years, even though I just met 2 months ago for the first time when I did Tanner's senior pictures. They are a very close knit family and it shows in the way they interact with each other. They love to be creative and throw acorns at their many cats who are now kept extra busy since Cooper, the new puppy just came to live with them last week. I hope someday when Eric and I have a family we love each other the way this family seems to love one another. Bob and Karen, you are a great couple and it only takes a few minutes when I'm in your presence to know that I am cared for and loved. Hey, maybe the next time we do a photo shoot, I'll be driving something other than the Malibu! Enjoy a few of my favorite pictures.