10.11.2007

Eric & Cindy-October 6th

I love doing fall weddings! Even though it felt more like summer, there were leaves crunching under my feet and that makes me excited for the change of season coming. Eric and Cindy were a really neat couple. Their wedding was an incredible day of redemption. During worship, I was welling up with tears. The presence of the LORD was in that room and it was sweet to be there! In between the wedding and reception, we went to a beautiful farm that was pretty much made for pictures. An old barn, stone mill, and stone house. Eric (my husband) and I enjoyed our day together as we captured Eric and Cindy's special day. We know that God has led the two of you together. He has opened doors that no man can shut and has shut doors that no man can open. Your marriage will be a strong one and a living testimony to the world that marriage is only possible through God. Blessings as you begin your life together as Mr. & Mrs. Moore.