9.18.2007

Tanner-Sept. 17th

Last night I drove to Airville, PA. It's down below the Buck. It is a beautiful area with lots of farmland and woods. Tanner's family has a big farm with some calves, turkeys, and white tail deer. It was so much fun to be out in the country. I even got to ride around in the family's truck when we went from one location to the next. I felt like part of the family. Tanner is a worship leader at his church so we got some fun pictures of him with his guitar. He also is a hunter, but opted out of the camo shots! Tanner, I hope you enjoy your senior year at Lancaster Mennonite this year. You are a young man with many talents and your love for the LORD is evident in your gentle and inviting spirit. I am excited to do your family portraits in a few weeks. Thanks mom and dad for your part in the photo shoot. It's always nice to have extra hands to help me out.