11.29.2007

Christmas Time in the city...

I thought I'd give you a little peak at what our home looks like around the holidays. This really is the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, I have all of my shopping done early and even have my gifts wrapped, but only because I have lots of photography projects going on in December. 3 weddings and several family portraits to name a few! So don't be jealous, I am not sitting around twiddling my thumbs just waiting on Christmas. Last weekend we made gingerbread houses with Eric's family so you'll see our (mostly Eric's) handy work in some of the pictures below. I hope you can all enjoy this special season we are experiencing right now. It truly is a miracle to celebrate. I got the new Bebo Norman Christmas cd and the lyrics to this one song keep playing over and over in my mind.

He (Jesus) was a baby born to die. His only purpose for living was dying...for me, and for you.

Now that is love. I pray that we all would experience the unconditional love of Christ this Christmas and always. You are His beloved. Don't ever foget that. No matter what situation you find yourself in, the truth is: YOU ARE HIS BELOVED!