11.15.2007

Darrel & Kelly-November 14th

Well, it finally happened...Darrel and Kelly got engaged! Darrel is my brother-in-law (Eric's brother) so we've been excited for the day when he would ask Kelly to be his wife. I had the honor of doing their engagement photos last night before the big rain came. They wanted to have them taken at Darrel's parents' farm. I love doing portraits for people I know, but family is extra special. Kelly is one of my wedding assistants so it was fun to have her as the subject instead of being behind a camera. These two are so in love so it wasn't hard when I asked them to do certain poses like kissing or holding hands. You'll see that they are both very photogenic. Darrel and Kelly, Eric and I are thrilled for you two and are anticipating a beautiful wedding day for you in June of 2008. Happy planning...enjoy this special season of being engaged. It only happens once in a life time. I love you both!