11.20.2007

Martin Family-November 18th

Jason is Eric's older brother. Him and his wife, Amber have an almost 2-year-old daughter, Tirza and they wanted some family portraits done. Amber is a great photographer herself and loves to scrapbook, but Tirza is at the age where self-timers on cameras just won't cut it. She needs action, so Eric was busy behind me making funny faces and noises, while I was busy snapping my camera. He said he was drained afterwards...funny, but I wasn't all that exhausted. Sometimes, taking the pictures is the easiest part of the job! Jason and Amber, it was such a pleasure to do this for you guys. Eric and I enjoyed every minute of it because we love you both and we love Tirza too. Her life is such a miracle! Enjoy a few of my favorite shots below. See you on Friday for the first ever Martin Family Gingerbread House Event!