5.21.2008

Doug & Michele - 5.17.08

On Saturday, I was up with the chickens and on location at 6:45am! The wedding began at 10 and all of the pictures were taken beforehand. I've never done such an early photo shoot, but it was rather enjoyable. The Hurst Mansion was our backdrop with beautiful landscaping complete with a pond and gazebo. Doug and Michele were a lot of fun and they felt comfortable with me because I had done their engagement pictures in the fall. My favorite part of the whole day was after the ceremony when the entire bridal party drove out of the church parking lot in massive tractors. The reception was held at Yoder's Restaurant and talk about good home cookin'! I was stuffed with ham balls and mashed potatoes. YUM! Doug & Michele, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and I wish you all the best in the years to come.