9.24.2008

Carissa - 9.22.08

Natural beauty...those are the words that keep running through my mind as I look over Carissa's senior portraits. She was so much fun to photograph. I really didn't have to giver her much direction, she just posed and I captured her personality that came out. She was lovin' the camera, even though I think I woke her up pretty early to meet me at Masonic Homes. We met Carissa and her family this past spring. Her parents adopted five children and are a bi-racial family a lot like ours. We have enjoyed this connection and are blessed to have people like Carissa and her family in our lives as we raise Malakai. Carissa, you are one incredible woman and I am excited to see how God uses your life as you pursue Him and the calling on your life for creativity and design. Enjoy a few favs...