9.17.2008

Rylan - 9.15.08

Monday evening I did senior portraits for Rylan in downtown, Lancaster. The weather was beautiful...crisp, fall air (it's about time!). He was pretty quiet at first but as the session progressed he began opening up a bit more. I asked him if he had any ideas for poses and he said, "Well, ya know...I like different angles...I just bought a nice camera, I mean, it's not as big as yours but I'm having fun." There it was, a little piece of his personality emerged and his spirit was unlocked to be the person he was created to be. I could tell a big difference in his countenance after we had that conversation. I love that I am able to witness that freedom that comes over a person when they know the pressure is off and they loosen up. Rylan, enjoy your senior year and continue to pursue your passion for photography!