9.25.2008

Katie & Ellie - 9.24.08

Sister, sister...how adorable are these girls? Their mom and I are good friends. She was my field hockey coach in high school and after I graduated from Messiah College, I came back to coach under her for the JV team. Our friendship has grown through the years and more so recently as we adopted Malakai. Her & her husband have been an incredible support to Eric and I as they have gone before us in the adoption journey, adopting Katie from China several years ago. Katie and Ellie are starting dance lessons soon and Lauri got these cute matching dresses for the girls. She wanted me to come out to their house and get some shots of them together and I had a blast with these two. They were leading me around the pond with my eyes shut, twirling around in flowy dresses like every little girl loves to do, and enjoying each other's company. It took some bribing (ice cream always does the trick!) towards the end but they were troopers and I know they had fun which is the most important part of any photo shoot in my opinion. Lauri, your sweethearts are full of life and you are one awesome mommy. Can't wait to hear how dance class goes!