11.21.2008

It's Snow Time...

Well, I don't know about you, but Eric and I love the cold weather and snow on top of that is an added bonus. I think we could both be happy living in the Arctic region where your body never has to sweat and there's no humidity. This morning I woke up to an unusual sight in November...it was snowing! It's now 12 noon and just stopped. I even got a phone call from my good friend, Denise who lives in North Carolina and it was snowing there too. She loves the cold and the snow. When Malakai woke up, I took him over to the second floor window so he could see all the white stuff covering our yard and he just stared without blinking for a long time. I can't wait to take him out in it a little later. While he was napping, Gid and I went out in the back yard for some fun and our neighbor, Don brought his little 4-pound Boston Terrier outside for a quick potty break. Sebastian is 12 weeks old and so adorable! He's always giving me kisses when I pick him up. Don & Esther now have two Bostons. Leo is 7 years old and they just found out he has lung cancer, so they went ahead and got him a companion to make it less painful when he breathes his last breath. They are one amazing couple...70+ years old with two dogs. Gotta love 'em! We are leaving in a few hours for the cabin with Eric's family for the weekend. Should be a fun time playing in the snow together.