11.03.2008

Our Family

I'm learning how much fun it is to have your pictures taken by a professional photographer more and more as we are growing our family. Eric can set up a nice "self-timer" shot of him and I, but with Malakai added it's a different story. My dear friend, Voni (who, if you've been following my blog from the beginning you would know is a huge part of the birth of Radiant Images) took our first fall family pictures. Thanks, Von for capturing our family's love for each other! You are such a gem and I love you!We decided to swap services now that we've got little ones. Voni just had her second child, Zechariah Starr, almost three weeks ago and her daughter, Sela, is 19 months old. We met Josh and Voni at County Park for a fun afternoon with our families. It felt so backwards to be on the other side of the camera posing and being told how to stand, place your hands, fix your hair, etc. Now I know what I put all of my clients through! And you still come back to me :) After our family shots were done, Eric and I hung out and took some of just Malakai. He was diggin' all of the leaves...