4.08.2010

Spring Wood Splitting

Life is bursting forth around here. Seeds sprouting, flowers pushing, trees budding, grass growing...and wood being split. Last night was round two of the wood splitting party we've been throwing here at the ranch. Everyone helps out to get the job done. All in the name of staying warm in the dead of winter. Our beloved wood stove is a labor of love. I now look at a piece of firewood very differently knowing all the time put into getting it in that nice little log. At times, my attitude is less than wonderful but just look at all the memories we're making and pictures I'm taking. I know our labor is not in vain.




















1 comment:

  1. Hey, Regina, Teresa & I sure enjoyed meeting you and chatting with you today at my work.

    And meeting your adorable son in person was a deeelight! =)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete