6.16.2010

7 years Ago...

We stood face to face and said we'd love each other for better or worse...and our love is stronger than ever today. Monday night we went on a date to celebrate not only the past 7 years of marriage to each other but also another miracle in our lives. You see, in the pictures below that my mom took before we left for the evening, it looks like some nice portraits of just the two of us, but actually...there are three of us :):) YES, there will be another little Martin joining us sometime the beginning of January. We are excited beyond words and so thankful that God is faithful to all that He has promised regarding our future children. We are very surprised as we have been pursuing another adoption since October. We believe that Malakai will one day have a sibling that looks like him and now he'll have one that looks like his Mommy and Daddy too. After 6 years of desiring biological children, we are receiving this great gift. May this testimony increase your faith and hope in the God of the Impossible.

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."
Proverbs 13:12






10 comments:

  1. GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina I am so happy for you and Eric!! That is awesome. God is ALWAYS faithful to our hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin Osteen6/16/2010

    Yay! Yay! Yay! (Happy dance) I'm so excited for you guys! That has to be one of the most awesome anniversary present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/16/2010

    Regina--Just had to say Congratulations! How cool is that! God is SO good! --Julia Horst--Melissa Keener's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....what an incredible blessing from a most FAITHFUL GOD!!!!! ecstatic for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What an incredible gift and blessing! I am excited for you both, as well as Malakai to be a big brother!
    Prayers for the next chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word! i'm so incredibly excited for you guys! it brings tears to my eyes! God is so good! awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doreen6/17/2010

    Oh my gosh!! When I read this my heart leaped for you!! How exciting beyond words!! God is a God of miracles!!! He will always give you the desires of your hreat if you seek him with all your heart, according to his plan!! I hope you rember me, I'm Denise's sister. Blessings.I hope I didn't creep you out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6/21/2010

    Congratulations! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an incredible testimony of God's faithfulness. i just get chills. soooo happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete