6.30.2010

Todd & Martha: Married

She likes when things are perfect and these two are a perfect match. Todd is quiet and laid back and Martha is just the opposite...kind of reminds me of Eric and I. But I'm not fooled one bit. The quiet ones aren't as "quiet" as everyone thinks. It was a lovely June day when they said their vows and there was no shortage of tears. I love when a couple isn't afraid to hold back their emotion on a day like their wedding day. A beautiful garden, beautiful church, and a beautiful reception site. Does it get much better? Todd & Martha, it was a pleasure working with you over the past several months and I am excited that we will be close neighbors now. Feel free to stop in any time you're riding past on your bike, Todd. Enjoy some favorites from your wedding day...


















































No comments:

Post a Comment