8.02.2009

Jade: Senior Portraits

The first senior of the season...oh how I love these sessions! Jade met me when I did her family's portraits in the past and wanted to have me take her senior pictures. She just got back from a 7-week missions outreach in Ohio and was eager to share with me all that she experienced. Her heart is drawn to urban kids and she hopes to go to college for social work next fall. I know she'll make a great camp counselor too. This year she is a senior at Manheim Central High School and is a member of the girls volleyball team. Jade, your smile is such a great picture of the overflow of love and joy in your heart. You will change many children's lives because God has filled your heart with a passion to love those in need of love. Blessings on you as you begin your senior year of high school.


















1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/02/2009

    Hey Jade, So glad to see your pics!!! Just to remind you, your Grandma & Grandpa love you lots. Where did all the years go since we first met that little 4.5 pounder. G & G Gochenaur

    ReplyDelete