8.12.2009

Kauffman Family

The 40 minute drive was totally worth it when I pulled into the long driveway that led up a hill and saw a beautiful new house and barn that overlooked green rolling pastures. I think heaven may look a lot like the Kauffman residence! Sheep, goats, steers, a dog and a horse all call this place home as well as these six members of the family. I was praying the storm would hold off and it did and was a beautiful evening for pictures. It was fun to connect with Lee & Kris afterwards to hear how their daughter, Kate joined their family. They adopted her from China a little over a year ago and she is a sweet addition. I love how God brings people into our lives to encourage us on our journey and I know the Kauffman's are a testimony to many of His faithfulness in their lives. Here they are...



















No comments:

Post a Comment