8.13.2009

Root Family

I've known this family for years. We are neighbors, I coached Colette on my JV field hockey team, I did Chris's senior portraits a few years ago, and they did some landscaping at our wedding reception site which they live next door to. I thought we might have to cancel because of the rain but it cleared off and was another beautiful night for us. Dave is a phenomenal landscaping artist and it was so much fun to roam around their property looking for great spots. Chris just got back from YWAM in Peru and is headed to Penn State main campus next week. This family is filled with much grace and compassion and have always been special to me. Meet the Root's...




















2 comments:

  1. What FABULOUS pictures! I love this family dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red bridge looks familiar!

    ReplyDelete