11.18.2009

12 Day Portrait Special

Yes, there are 12 days of Christmas, well really only one but we all know the verses about what "my true love gave to me" leading up to Christmas. Radiant Images is running a 12 day portrait special. Yeah! Here are the details...you won't want to miss it! Be the first one to sign up and receive an extra bonus gift.

So how is your Christmas shopping going? Didn't start yet? Having trouble finding the perfect gift for that special someone on your list? Maybe I can help lighten your load. For the next 12 days only (until November 30th) I am running a portrait session special. There are two different options:

#1: If you purchase one session (60-90 minutes with proof book) you will receive a free 8x12 mounted print for either yourself (if I've done portraits for you in the past) or for the person you are purchasing the gift certificate for.

#2: 10% off the entire gift certificate balance (whatever package you choose).

You can still purchase gift certificates at any time, but this is a special deal I am running just for the holidays.

2009 was a wonderful year for Radiant Images and I am looking forward to another great one in 2010. I would love the opportunity to capture some special moments in your lives or your friends/family's lives. There are so many special occasions for pictures: newborn, anniversaries, engagements, weddings, seniors, families, growing kiddos, and the list goes on. As a mother, I know how important it is to "freeze" time through a simple photograph. It really is a timeless gift. I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving spending time with those you love most.

Happy Holidays,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment