11.07.2009

Happy Birthday to My Bride

Regina Adele
It was seven years ago today that I asked you to marry me. I said that I didn’t know what the future held but I knew who held our future. The Lord has taken us on an incredible journey through adoption and photography. As I celebrate your life today and our marriage, I think of all the weddings we have been at (over 60) where we were the photographers not to mention all the weddings you sang in or as a bridesmaid and the many friends that we went to as guests (20 some the year you graduated from Messiah). You have impacted so many peoples' lives and especially on their wedding day. You really do have a gift and I am so proud to be your husband. I am your biggest fan. Today you turn 30, my bride. Your beauty and radiance has been ever increasing since the day we were married. I love you. May the Lord bless you and may all your dreams and desires be fulfilled.

With Love
Eric Ray

2 comments:

  1. Hey Regina...I was thinking of you yesterday! Hope your birthday was extra special...see you Friday!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice son! I'm proud of you!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete