11.17.2009

Malakai's 2-year Portraits

He really does cooperate with me when I'm taking his pictures. He even smiles and says, "CHEEEEEEEEESE!" without me really asking him. I guess that's what happens when your mommy is a professional photographer. A lot of you ask how I get him to do certain poses, well...I do have the privilege of "pushing" him a bit more since he is my son. His birthday isn't until Dec. 17th, but the weather was just too beautiful not to do it now before it gets too cold. We had a blast and the tractor in the nearby field (which happened to be spreading stinky manure) helped to keep his attention span longer. Here he is...my beloved Malakai Grant. He really does take after his Daddy's smile!




































6 comments:

  1. he is the most adorable little man. can't believe how much this boy has grown! beautiful shots, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's my grandson! Do I get to pick my favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NaJaMa, he's your grandson, but I'm his aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/18/2009

    this is too cute. i love your work. -katelyn (daughter of ken & kathy leaman)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is seriously so adorable. I want to kiss those little cheeks! Enjoyed hanging with you guys the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are too cute Regina! He is such a lil stud. I love the ones of him holding the kitten. So precious!

    ReplyDelete