11.06.2009

A New Decade...

Well..it was bound to happen one of these years. This is it...my last few hours of the twenty somethings. When my eyes open early tomorrow morning as I rise to go hunting with my husband (yes, you read that correctly!) I will be celebrating 30 years of life on this earth. Eric has been asking me to go hunting with him for a long time and so I decided that tomorrow is a day of new beginnings. Yes, I will wear camouflage, yes, I will wake up before the sun, yes, I will go out into the woods and sit in silence hoping to see a big deer coming towards us, but no, I won't pull back the bow to release any arrows. See, for me, it's really just about spending quality time with my husband. Malakai will be with Grandpa & Grandma Martin while we go out into the woods. Life is seeming to move at such a fast pace these days and I realize how blessed I am to be able to celebrate another year of life with the people I love most. So today, remind yourself of the value of life and celebrate someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment