5.21.2010

Bridal Model Shoot

This was the second annual bridal model shoot that I organized and we had such a great night together. 8 local photographers, two beautiful models, perfect weather, and unique locations = fun, fun, fun! The purpose of this session was to be able to experiment with different poses, and lighting that usually on a wedding day, we don't have the luxury of due to the time line of the entire day. Lindsey and Tiff were willing to crawl into small spaces, climb ladders and broken staircases all for the sake of us wanting to experiment. Eric and I photographed both of their weddings this past fall so you may recognize their faces. Enjoy some rather non-traditional bridal shots below. If you are interested in a bridal model session with me, I would love to get you on my quickly-filling-up-calendar. I've had several inquiries recently and I think it's such a fun idea. What girl doesn't want to put her wedding dress back on and feel like a princess but without all the pressure of the wedding day?




































No comments:

Post a Comment