5.13.2010

Justin & Steph: Windy Wedding

I think we may have endured our first hurricane-like conditions for this couple's outdoor wedding. At times it was all I could do not to fall backwards as the gusts pushed against me. But what a day to remember. I don't think anyone will soon forget Justin & Steph's wedding day. The ceremony took place at the home of Steph's parents. Can I say gorgeous?? It was simply incredible. The ceremony site sat on top of a hill overlooking a huge pond/lake. It literally could be a postcard. Afterwards, everyone headed to The Timbers in Mount Gretna, PA to continue celebrating with the newlyweds. Steph's dad surprised her with a slideshow/video of her growing up years. There was much laughter and tears as daddy gave his little girl away. Justin & Steph, I hope that you remember your wedding day forever and hold it as a treasure. Blessings as you begin life together side by side.
















































1 comment: