11.19.2010

Baby Shiloh

Good things come in small packages! She Weighed only 6 pounds. Melted mommy and daddy hearts immediately. I met her when she was only 5 days old. Her name means:

Shiloh: Peace; Abundance
Rae: Little Lamb of God

I seriously never felt so much peace during a newborn session. Some of that is because I know Jeremy and Jenna so well. Almost 4 years ago, I photographed their wedding...#5 of my career. What an honor and privilege to be invited back into their home to photograph their most precious of gifts, a new baby girl. Jeremy & Jenna, you are already amazing parents and Shiloh knows it. May peace and rest continue to saturate your home as you transition into a family of three. I hope you can always remember her fragile beginning to life as you look at these images in the years to come. God is so indescribably amazing!

























No comments:

Post a Comment