11.19.2010

Christmas Cookie Bake

Yesterday was the annual holiday cookie baking day at our house. This year, mom came over to my kitchen which was fun. Malakai got to do some sampling and Gideon did some begging. And lots and lots of cookies were baked. Not sure how many dozen each of us ended up with but definitely more than enough to get us through the upcoming holiday get togethers. I am so thankful for the traditions that our families share together. I always look forward to this day spent with my mom and so does Malakai. Enjoy making your own holiday traditions this year, whatever they may be. Those memories will last a lifetime. I still remember baking Christmas cookies as a family with my brother and parents when I was a little girl, watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on our black and white television. Hah! Imagine what I thought when we eventually got a color TV.












No comments:

Post a Comment