11.07.2010

Birthday Fun

Today was a fun, relaxing birthday. Eric made a big breakfast, we headed to church and then we went out to the Cork and Cap Restaurant for lunch. Crab cake sandwich with sweet potato fries. Need I say more? Amazing! And yes, it was time to capture Baby Martin's growth again. I'm now 32 weeks pregnant and 31 years young. As you can see, some of us are getting very excited about the arrival of a sibling in the next two months :) Last night we had my birthday dinner at my parents' house with my Grandma (who Malakai loves dearly) and enjoyed a night of just being together. My mom even pulled my ears 31 times, a tradition Grandma started when I was a just a little squirt. Life is just a vapor and I greatly treasure days of celebration like today.













2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/07/2010

    Looking good, Regina! :)

    Happy birthday!

    Kristen Inch

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great girl!
    heather :)

    ReplyDelete