12.16.2011

Malakai Growing Up

Almost 4 years ago (tomorrow is the actual day), a 5 lb. 2 oz. perfect little baby boy was born in Philadelphia. We didn't meet him until 8 weeks later, but we knew about him in our spirits. Malakai is the first of two miracle sons the LORD has given to Eric and I. I still remember the first time I held him in my arms. Weeping and making a mess as I looked into the eyes of my beloved son, whom I had longed for for many years. My empty arms were finally full. His deep chocolate skin melted my heart and in an instant I was in love. I looked back through some of my favorite images from his photo sessions over the past four years of his life and tears came to my eyes. He honestly has always loved the camera and I don't have to do much coaxing. He is growing into a handsome young man and we are honored to be his parents.










No comments:

Post a Comment