6.08.2012

Ben & Lindsay: Hitched

It was a perfect June day when these two said, "I Do!" I loved the colors that Lindsay picked and her creativity shown through in every detail as you will see. She was calm and radiant all day long. But by far, my favorite part (besides having a gorgeous wheat field to do portraits in and a crazy fun outdoor wedding reception at Lindsay's parents house) was the vows they said to each other. Ben could hardly get through his, which made Lindsay tear up, which made the bridal party, parents and every guest tear up, which made me tear up. Yes, it was a very powerful moment. I specifically remember him saying, "I will protect you." Followed by many tears and a long pause. Made me think of my groom. Part of Eric's vows to me (almost 9 years ago) went like this, "I promise to be a prophet, priest, protector, and provider for you." Those are incredible promises to a bride. I have no doubt that these two individuals will have a profound impact on the world around them. They have already impacted mine. Their marriage is definitely off to a solid start. Here is a window into their wedding day...

No comments:

Post a Comment